Thursday, May 6, 2010

Done!






Well I gave it one more shot and thought it was going great but this past Sunday little miss Bryn had blood in her stool again. I called the dr and he told me to put her back on formula again for another week and then try again. My poor baby girl is back in pain and I just cant keep going back and forth. So I decided to put her back on formula (liquid gold) and just keep her on it. She is starting to feel better and I feel really good about my decision. I feel I tried my best and gave it my all. But I cant help feeling really sad about it. I so much wanted to give her breast milk but it just didn't work out.

She is seven weeks old and she is growing like a flower. Yesterday I had her on her belly and she rolled over. I was taping it but I got so excited I dropped my phone. I never thought that her rolling over could be such a exciting time for me. Then today I put her in her bumbo seat and she was holding her head up like a champ! She is so strong just like her mommy! This Sunday is Mothers day and im so excited to spend the day with my mom and my precious daughter!

1 comment:

Mrs.Lemon said...

Don't worry about it! There is nothing wrong at all with formula feeding. Hope you guys have a fabulous first Mother's Day!

Followers