Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!




Today i bought a new camera finally!!! Dont have to stand in line tomorrow at best buy thank god for store pick ups! Im also cooking thanksgiving dinner and lets just say im a little worried about the turkey! With robs help i know it will be ok! My parents and my brother Todd will be over around 6 and dinner will be served.

This is also a special day because my lovely husband just finished putting the chair rail in and starting to put together the furniture. The nursery looks so pretty! I will have pics up as soon as i pick up my camera tomorrow!

Tomorrow is black friday and my mom and I are going out in the madness... We are going to make a plan tonight when she gets here. Have a couple things at babies r us and target. Cross ur fingers and hope we get what we are going out at 4 in the morning for.

Had a great dinner with my mom and dad and my bro Todd! So good to see him dont get to see him very much! Turkey came out juicy and wonderful... so full and sleepy... going to bed early so i can get up with my mom and meet her at Target at 3 AM!! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Followers