Friday, January 1, 2010

28 weeks!



Well its my 12 week countdown! Had my 28 week appt and heard some news about what Bryn has been doing... She is laying sideways in my belly head on the right and butt on the left! So that puts me at risk of having a c section if she doesnt move in weeks to come. Also Dr told me that i have a hernia... i have had some problem finishing meals and not feeling well after i finish a complete meal. But i will be fine i just have to keep my calorie intake going and as long as im gaining weight i will be fine. Back to c section business im kinda disappointed because i was so hoping to have a natural birth. I still can if she moves back into the right position, i will just have to talk to her and let her know where she should be when time comes. Rob and i are also taking child birthing classes and they are so helpful and we are very excited to learn as much as we can!

1 comment:

Mrs.Lemon said...

flip baby bryn, flip:) you may want to check this website out. It didn't work for me, but it's worth a try: http://www.spinningbabies.com/
Also for what it's worth, in my personal experience my c-section was a breeze. You still have some time though.

Followers