Wednesday, January 27, 2010

30 and 32 weeks!!!!





Wow I cant believe i only have 8 weeks left!! A lot of changes getting a little harder to sleep. I have been having hip pain on both sides. Also she is still transverse.

I had my baby shower and it was a little stressful because we sent out invites 5 weeks ago asking people to call if they couldnt come because we had a caterer. So we had around 45 people show so not to bad. Spent a little extra money on people not letting us know they were coming. Oh well all in all it was a lot of fun!

Rob and I are nesting for sure! We washed all the clothes and opened all the stuff took some stuff back and have some odds and ends to get before the big day!! We have her name and some other things for the walls in her nursery but we have most of the nursery finished! So excited for the big day!!

I have no stretch marks, hemorrhoids, not constipated, and im not waddling!!! WOOHOOO!!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Lemon said...

ugh...I think people who don't rsvp are rude. So, I need to know where you got the chandelier. I want a black one. You look great lisa. Glad you still feel pretty well.

lisahix said...

I got it at home depot check there or lowes... Not sure if u have those stores there if not they have websites. How r u feeling?

Followers